We believe that working in a St.Vincent Health ministry is more than a job and more than a career; it’s a calling with a purpose of caring, healing and hope. Our associates experience a workplace community where healthcare focuses on body, mind and spirit for our patients, their families, and co-workers. We encourage our associates to fully contribute to their work, learn new skills, nurture their human spirit and serve the greater community.
We are called to:
- Service of the Poor - generosity of spirit, especially for persons most in need
- Reverence - respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life
- Integrity - inspiring trust through personal leadership
- Wisdom - integrating excellence and stewardship
- Creativity - courageous innovation
- Dedication - affirming the hope and joy of our ministry
Our Mission is that of our sponsor, Ascension Health: Rooted in the loving ministry of Jesus as healer, we commit ourselves to serving all persons with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. Our Catholic health ministry is dedicated to spiritually centered, holistic care, which sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities. We are advocates for a compassionate and just society through our actions and our words.
We invite our associates to affirm their commitment to our healthcare ministry by engaging their whole selves - body, mind and spirit - as they contribute to furthering our Mission. Together, we can create a workplace community that is truly a Great Place to Work.