Join our Team
We attract top-notch physicians and heart and vascular care professionals who are passionate about the field of cardiovascular medicine. The St.Vincent Heart Center is a dynamic culture driven by continuous innovations and access to the latest technologies. We take a stand for those patients in need, recognizing the long-lasting health benefits of treating the body, mind and spirit. St.Vincent Heart Center promotes a culture of holistic caring, diversity, professional and personal development, and respect for patients and staff of all backgrounds, and innovation and exuberance for exceptional medical care.
We invite visionary pioneers to apply. Learn more about the St.Vincent Medical Group.
For inquiries about careers at St.Vincent email us at email@example.com
If you are an individual who shares our vision of providing excellent, world-class cardiovascular healthcare services, we encourage you to submit an online application to either of our two locations.
Click to apply or learn more about careers at St.Vincent ►
Quick Facts: St.Vincent Heart Center
- The largest heart care system in Indiana
- More than 180 cardiovascular physician providers
- 300+ heart care associates
- At 2 flagship Heart Centers in Indianapolis and 28 heart care professional offices throughout Central Indiana representing 20 areas of cardiovascular care.
- Founder of the Indiana Heart Attack Network™ --improving timely and consistent treatment of heart attacks in Indiana ERs and hospitals with the highest standard of care.
- 97th percentile in "Overall Patient Satisfaction." (Press Ganey)
- St. Vincent Heart Center is a member of Ascension Health, the nation's largest not-for-profit Catholic healthcare system.
To learn more, read the 2014 Promise and Performance Report entitled, "No Boundaries."
Nursing careers at St.Vincent Heart Center
Our patients entrust their hearts to us and we are seeking skilled and caring hands to help mend those hearts. Our ratio is one nurse for every five guests.
Comments from St.Vincent Heart Center nurses:
"Every hospital says they have great teamwork, but nowhere is that more true than it is here. We all help each other out and we'll do whatever it takes to benefit our guests and their families."
"St.Vincent Heart Center enables me to be the kind of nurse that makes me glad I chose nursing."
"This is my family. I love my co-workers and I think they feel the same way."
"I am supported by my Process Leader (manager) and encouraged to 'think outside the box' to help solve problems or issues as they arise.
"There are so many options for me to be able to work and still be available to my family when they need me. People here understand that Team Members have a life outside of work."
"I leave each shift feeling positive about the care I give."