Current Research Study Patients

If you are currently enrolled in a clinical study at any St.Vincent Health location and you have questions about the study, please call the study's Principal Investigator (the physician managing your research care).

If you do not know how to contact the Principal Investigator, please call the St.Vincent Research and Regulatory Affairs office at (317) 338-2194 or e-mail us at