The St.Vincent Angel Medic Award will be given each year to an EMT or Paramedic in each of the fire departments in Hamilton County.
The EMT/Paramedic should represent the best the industry has to offer. This person not only demonstrates proficiency in patient care but also displays an attitude of professionalism which commands respect from the candidate’s provider affiliation, patients and their community. The purpose of this award is to provide public recognition for those contributions made to patient care that align with the St.Vincent Core Values:
- Wisdom: Integrating excellence and stewardship
- Reverence: Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life
- Service of the Poor: Generosity of spirit, especially for persons most in need
- Dedication: Affirming the hope and joy of our ministry
- Creativity: Courageous innovation
- Integrity: Inspiring trust through personal leadership
- Community Service
- Core Value Commitment
- Appropriate Medical Care
Click here to email us with any questions you may have.
Please complete the online form below by January 30, 2017.