The St.Vincent Headache Center is a unique practice and is one of a kind
within the greater Metro-Indianapolis area. St.Vincent Headache Center
aims at assisting patients with their headache problems through an array
of treatment plans. An appropriate form of treatment is decided upon
after consultation and evaluation based on the patient's symptoms and
needs. The treatment plan is then observed over a period of time and
modified if necessary in the hopes that, together, your headache
problems will be managed. Because your headaches aren't in control any
more, you are!
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree from Purdue University
in 1994 and from Indiana University School of Medicine in 1998.
- Completed his internship and residency in Neurology in 2002 at the Indiana University School of Medicine.
- Served as Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology at the Indiana University while treating headache and migraine patients.
- Is the founder and medical director of the St.Vincent Headache Center.
- Is a member of the American Headache Society, the National Headache
Foundation, the American Academy of Neurology and Indiana State Medical