How to schedule an appointment for an office visit
- Contact our call center at (317) 582-8270 between 7am - 3:00pm Monday through Thursday and Friday 7am - 12pm.
- Be prepared to share the medical reason for requesting an appointment.
- Please fill out our New Patient Packet, Privacy Statement and Medical Release Form.
- Please bring your insurance card and photo ID with you.
How to prepare and what to expect at your appointment
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment at the check-in desk.
- Bring your photo ID and insurance card.
- You will be asked to sign the HIPAA and financial statement (at first visit only.)
- If your insurance plan requires a co-pay, that will be due at time of visit. We accept cash, check, VISA or MasterCard.
- Services not covered under insurance require full payment at time of services.
How to reschedule and cancel your appointment
We request 25-hour notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
Please call the main number, (317) 582-8270. Please be aware that
cancelling your appointment with less than 24 hour notice may result in
you account being charged a late cancellation fee of $25.00
Courtesy call will be made 48 hours prior to your scheduled
appointment. This serves as a reminder and also provides the option to
cancel your appointment if needed.