St.Vincent Dunn offers a complete cardiac rehab program for people with many types of CAD (Coronary Artery Disease). Diagnosis may include:
- Myocardial Infarction (MI or heart attack)
- Stent placement
- CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft)
- Valve replacement, and repair
- PTCA (Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty)
Cardiac Rehab Team
Our cardiac rehab team includes:
- Physician program director
- Your primary care physician
- Exercise physiologist
The program is in two phases:
- Phase II: An outpatient program lasting from 12-36 visits depending upon individual insurance coverage. Our classes meet Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for one hour.
- Phase III: An adult fitness program for the community. This course offers continuous support for those wishing to continue with the program.
To learn more about the Dunn Cardiac Rehab Program please call (812) 276-1220.