St.Vincent Mercy Foundation
The Foundation's mission is to engage the community in philanthropic support of St.Vincent Mercy Hospital. The Foundation plans several special events throughout the year, including:
- Annual Bowling Tournament
- Golf Classic
- Grand Soiree
For more information:
Bridget Brewster, Executive Director
St.Vincent Mercy Hospital Foundation
1331 South A Street
Elwood, IN 46036
Ways to Give
There are several ways to give to the St.Vincent Mercy Hospital Foundation, whether through charitable donations or volunteering your time.
What Types of Charitable Gifts Are Accepted?
- Gifts of cash are the most popular type of charitable gifts and may be made outright or through a pledge. These gifts may be made by check, money order, electronic bank drafts, wire transfer or credit card. Foreign currency is valued at current exchange rates for U.S. dollars.
These gifts are deductible in the calendar year in which given.
- Marketable securities may be sent or transferred to the St.Vincent Mercy Hospital Foundation by contacting our office.
- Real estate may be given after approval; details are available from our office.
- Other assets, such as tangible personal property, may also be given. Contact our office for more information.
- Life insurance policies (new or existing policies) may be given. Contact our office for more information.
Planned or deferred gifts such as charitable trusts, life income gifts or bequests are increasingly popular forms of giving. These kinds of gifts may provide tax advantages and income to donors.
Memorial and Honor Gifts
Gifts made in remembrance or in honor of a family member or friend are a wonderful way to recognize someone's life while also helping the hospital. When you make a memorial or honor gift, the foundation will send a notice of your gift, without indicating the dollar amount, to this person or family at your request.