Who We Are
At St.Vincent Seton Specialty Hospital, our interdisciplinary team of physicians, specialists and nurses provide care for the most medically complex patients.
- We are the only faith-based long-term acute care hospital (LTACH) within a healthcare system in Indiana.
- We have two Indiana locations-one in Indianapolis, the other in Lafayette.
- Both locations are accredited by the Joint Commission, a reflection of our commitment to meeting and maintaining important performance standards.
- We opened our doors in 1996, and have served more than 10,000 patients since then.
- We serve patients throughout the entire state of Indiana and beyond.
- We're nationally ranked as a long-term acute care hospital for successful ventilator weaning.
- Our patients have access to a broad and prestigious physician specialist network.
- Since opening our doors in 1996, patient satisfaction has been a top priority.
- Innovative, state of the art technology to safely care for medically-complex patients.
We provide care not only for St.Vincent patients but also for patients from other surrounding healthcare systems.
An interdisciplinary approach
The case management and social work departments facilitate this interdisciplinary approach to care. Our patients receive expert medical, nursing and specialty care.
Supportive of spirituality
As a faith-based hospital, we provide emotional and spiritual support, tailored to each individual patient's wishes.
A true family focus
Serious illness affects the entire family. Our team is trained to care both for patients and their families.
Medicare and Medicaid approved
We also have contracts with most commercial insurance companies.