At St.Vincent Women's Hospital we provide comprehensive care for women, mothers, and babies in a healing, nurturing environment. Whether you need routine gynecological care, are considering becoming pregnant, are already expecting or have experienced the loss of a pregnancy or baby, we offer a range of services and expert resources designed to meet your needs.
Because your health and pregnancy is personal, let's put your name on it - your own unique monogram; that's why we call it Monogram Maternity. A Monogram Maternity Nurse Navigator will help you identify and design a plan of care that will meet your specific needs. Please call (317) 415-8206 or contact us at email@example.com.
Our services also include:
- Beautiful Beginnings - a free fun evening at Café Patachou at Keystone at the Crossing of mocktails, appetizers and a chance to talk with OB physicians, Labor Room nurses, Lactation Consultants and fitness experts
- Weekly E-newsletter throughout your pregnancy. Register at www.monogrammaternity.com
- Education and resources available from Monogram Maternity's Lending Library
- Physical Therapy consultations for pregnancy discomfort
- Prenatal Yoga and Mommy and Me Yoga Classes – Register by calling 317-849-7801
- Postpartum Mood Disorder support and education
- Pregnancy and infant loss support and education
For more information, please call (317) 415-8206 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org