St.Vincent Women’s Hospital Lending Library
Expectant mothers and their families can check out books, magazines, CDs, videos and DVDs at the St.Vincent Women's Hospital Lending Library. We carry a broad range of materials that cover helpful topics like pregnancy and early parenting.
How it works
- Stop by the Perinatal Support Services office, located in the Center for Women’s Health - just past the hospital’s welcome desk on the left.
- Materials may be checked out Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (limit three items per family, please).*
- You may keep our materials for one week.
- If you are not finished with your materials after one week, you may extend the loan on your materials, provided there is not a waiting list.
- Call (317) 415-8163 to learn more.
* For identification purposes, a credit card is required prior to checking out materials from our Lending Library.
We encourage you to take advantage of our wide variety of learning resources to help you prepare for your arrival. The Lending Library provides a great alternative for those who cannot attend classes or are on bedrest.