The St.Vincent Hospice provides bereavement counseling for families and friends dealing with the
emotional, physical, and social challenges that may come from the loss of a loved one. Grief and the
journey toward wholeness and health again after a loss is a process that demands attention, energy,
and focus on many levels.
In addition to individual counseling, there are a variety of free support groups and workshops that
provide education and information regarding the things one can do to address the more negative
impacts of the stress response to grief.
For more information on any listed service, please call 317-338-4060 or 888-780-7284.
- The Road to Healing is a six-week support group for those who have experienced a loss through death.
- A Daughter's Grief is a six-week support group for women who have experienced the loss of their mothers through death.
- Safe Haven is group for parents who have experienced the death of a child.
- Widow/widower Group is for men and women who have lost a spouse.
- Grief 101: When Grief is New provides support for anyone who is grieving the loss of a loved one.
- Lunch Bunch provides support through socialization following the death of a loved one.
- A Place in My Heart is a special group for mothers and fathers who have experienced the loss of an infant or pregnancy.
- Artisans Bereavement Art Counseling uses drawing and painting as a way to express grief.
To subscribe to the St.Vincent Hospice Bereavement newsletter, contact LaCresha Vaulx, LNVaulx@stvincent.org