St.Vincent Clay Hospital staff members follow a high standard of conduct as we work in a manner consistent with our mission, vision and values. This means we are honest and ethical in our individual and business practices, and that we strive to follow all laws and regulations that govern our healthcare ministry.
Should you see any of the following violations or suspected violations, please ask to speak with your nursing manager to report any concerns.
- Discrimination / harassment
- Dishonest communication
- Violations of patient / associate confidentiality
- Conflicts of interest
- Inappropriate gifts, entertainment and gratuities
- Stealing or misuse of assets
- Fraud, abuse or false claims
- Environmental, health and safety issues
- Improper use of proprietary information
- Inappropriate use of St.Vincent resources for lobbying / political activities