If you are experience chest pains or believe your emergency is life threatening, please call 9-1-1 immediately.
The Emergency Department at St.Vincent Fishers is the
premiere emergency facility in the Fishers and Noblesville area. Most of
our patients see a doctor within 20 minutes of their arrival. Those
experiencing chest pains typically are connected to a 12-lead EKG which
is completed and interpreted in 7 minutes or less.
St.Vincent provides the highest quality care, delivered with
compassion. Each of our nurses is trained to respond to life-threatening
emergencies for both adults and children so that you can be assured
that we are prepared to treat any member of your family. We have worked
to create an atmosphere of caring where we treat the whole person—body,
mind and spirit—in a location that is close to home.
St.Vincent Fishers began as Indiana’s first free-standing
emergency department. Our team of board certified emergency physicians
and specialty-trained staff work together to provide patients prompt
treatment, all in the Spirit of Caring.
We provide a full continuum of care to the individuals we serve, 24
hours a day, 7 days a week. Our emergency services are supported by:
- Laboratory services
- An all-digital medical imaging
- An outpatient surgery center
Other benefits of our emergency department include:
- Board certified emergency physicians
- Convenient location and facility, when time matters
- Express check in and registration
- Private rooms with 27-inch flat-screen TVs and cable programming
- All-digital patient records
- Patient Call Back service which serves as one-on-one follow up from a
nurse to assess your progress and answer any questions that you may
Center of Hope
- Expert treatment, advocacy, legal services coordination and evidence collection and preservation for victims of sexual assault and domestic violence.