St.Vincent Indianapolis provides a range of both pre- and post-death
bereavement interventions to assist patient families as well as the
broader community through the St.Vincent Stress Center, St.Vincent
Hospice, the Oncology Department, Women’s Hospital and others.
- “Journeys Through Grief” adult grief support group series (various days and times of day, ongoing)
- “A Daughter’s Grief” support group (quarterly)
- “Safe Haven” support group for grieving parents (ongoing)
- “Widow/Widower” support group for those grieving the death of a spouse (ongoing)
- “Grief and the Holidays” annual seminar (November)
- “Lunch Bunch” socialization group, local host for annual HFA teleconference and quarterly hospice memorial services.
Learn about our Pastoral Care ►
Perinatal Hospice Program
The Perinatal Hospice program offers support to families during, at
and following the birth and death of their baby with fatal anomalies.
This program provides an investigative means to hopefully discover the
cause of a family’s stillbirth or neonatal death and provides these
families supportive care during their grief journey.
For more information call (317) 338-4008.
Resolve Through Sharing
The Resolve Through Sharing program assists families with their grief
journey by providing ongoing emotional and spiritual support through
telephone contact, literature, counseling and support group meetings.