The advanced radiology department at St.Vincent Jennings continues to grow and offer additional diagnostic testing to assist
radiologists in providing more detailed scans for patients.
- Mammogram (breat biopsies)
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- CT scans
- Heart Scans
- Lung Scans
As part of our mission, we pride ourselves in providing radiological
service that is timely, efficient and of the highest quality, while
maintaining the rights, privacy and dignity of all our patients. All of
our imaging department procedures are read by board-certified and
specialty board-certified radiologists.
Radiology Film/DVD/CD/Report Pick Up
Before you come to pick up:
- You will need to come to the Radiology Department to pick up these items.
- Please call ahead and we will have your information available when you arrive.
- You will need to sign a release of information form and show your identification.
Picking up for someone else:
- If you are picking up a film/DVD/CD/report for another individual, you will need to show identification.
- You will need to show that you have permission granted to you by the
individual for whom you are picking up a film/DVD/CD/report.
- This permission can be in the form of a signed note or phone call from the patient for whom you are requesting information.
- 301 Henry Street, First floor
North Vernon, IN 47265
- General information or appointment:
Monday thru Friday:
7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m.to 7:00 p.m.
Sunday: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.