Breast health services are provided from routine mammograms to major
breast imaging procedures. Mammograms are read by board-certified
radiologists and are certified by The American College of Radiology’s
mammography accreditation program, as well as the Indiana State
Department of Health and federal government under the Mammography
Quality of Standards Act.
Licensed and registered technologists perform approximately 2,000 exams per year. A variety of services includes:
- Routine mammography
- Diagnostic mammography
- Breast ultrasounds to supplement mammography images when warranted
- Breast needle localizations – used to “mark” a suspicious area for the surgeon
- Stereotactic core or ultrasound-guided core biopsy – used to make a specific diagnosis
- Breast cyst aspiration with ultrasound guidance
Mammography payment assistance is available!
Special reduced rates are offered to patients in May, June and October annually.
Low-income programs are also available from St.Vincent Jennings
- Foundation State Breast Cancer
- Breast Cervical Cancer Program (BCCP)